Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Re: iPads in Education - how are you using it? How do you see it being used?

Not really. While some of this might seem like an ad for handwriting
or pseudo-science, the fact is that the causality is stronger than you
purport. Kinesthetic activity is an important component of learning
and memory, as you have regularly suggested. Where any tool can assist
in that endeavor it should be supported.

Sent from my iPad