Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Re: creating content

I'm certain that was not the intent of the poster or the article. Yes,
content outcomes cannot be the penultimate goal in art. Still, a tool
can act as a forum for media display for a creative outcome and that
has purpose. Many of the examples spoke to creativity in of itself.
Personal, local, regional and global presentations are always a part
of the creative arts. Tools, like the iPad assist in that endeavor.

In my experience the most vulgar form of content production is not to
justify technology consumption, but is more often an effort to sell an
educational institution.

Sent from my iPad