Thursday, April 15, 2010

Re: Summer Faculty Reading

I always recommend that educators read books ABOUT education. A large
collection of recommendations may be found at http://constructivistconsortium.org/books

David Perkins' new book "Making Learning Whole" or Herbert Kohl's
"The Herb Kohl Reader" would both be excellent choices at any level.

The website above lists the ten "must-read" books and many others too.

Sent from my iPhone