Monday, April 19, 2010

Re: Procedure for deceased account holder

Mitch,

Generally, I would reissue the email alias to the supervisors mailbox
(or forward) but I have had request to keep accounts open.

We had a young faculty member pass away suddenly two years ago and the
counselors requested we keep the account active but not monitored so
students could email the deceased as a method of grieving. The account
was left open till the end of the academic year.=20

Jason Hyams
Director of Technology
St. Agnes Academy