Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Re: ISED-foreign language offerings and requirements

Jim,

We offer Spanish I through Spanish IV (Advanced Placement), French I through
French IV, and Online language courses in Mandarin Chinese, Latin and
Italian. Cadets need to earn two years of the same foreign language in
order to receive a high school diploma.

Frank Giuseffi
Dean of Academics
Missouri Military Academy