Friday, April 30, 2010

Re: printers v. copiers

Alex,

Thanks for sharing your analysis...

I've been looking at the ColorQube with its solid ink technology as well...
We have a number of Phaser 8560's in our environment and have been, for the
most part, very satisfied with their performance. However, we discovered
that laminating outputs from the solid ink devices does not quite work.
That's the main drawback for our teachers. I'm highly considering the
BizHubs...

A.

A. Popoola