Thursday, April 15, 2010

Re: Summer Faculty Reading

IMHO, all of these books are terrible choices if educators are going
to read just one book. The Wagner book is the only credible one on the
list for educators and it's a policy book.

Presumably, the point of summer reading is to improve practice, right?
Why squander that precious opportunity on a pop-business book
affirming people's prejudices?

Please read:
http://stager.tv/blog/?p=344

http://stager.tv/blog/?p=742