Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Re: [AISL] Printer software

We do not charge for any printing or have any control systems in place.
We ask everyone to be responsible, printer double sided when possible,
etc... One of the printing default in the library is to the photocopy
machine , which is handy if the copier is not working. This year we set
up two copy stations, and they are great. Kids can log on to a
computer and send job to the printer. =20

=20

The Tech Director recommends the software Paper Cut as a possibility to
control/ monitor printing. =20

=20

Cheryl Watson Steele

Head Librarian