Monday, April 26, 2010

Re: Bill Moyer's Journal - Next Week Is The Final Episode

Because I remembered the time I heard Bill Moyers speak at the
Metropolitan Museum of Art (I remember because the Boston Red Sox beat
the Yankees for the division title on that evening in 2004) and how
Moyers speech sounded so one-sided, I refreshed myself with a little
research after reading Fred's passionate email. I found that Moyers
wrote the nuclear bomb commercial LBJ used against Barry Goldwater.
Moyers was such a leading voice for civility in politics? Not that
time! Could Moyers possibly be a sanctimonious hypocrite (that brings
tears to my eyes)?!

We must CONTINUE to search for the truth and seek out those who speak
the truth.

PRGreer
Washington, D.C.