Monday, April 19, 2010

Re: Sad News for Ning Users

There are lots of things I like about Google Apps for Education, but I
really like the way Ning is set up for many other things. Like others
have said, I think if you use Ning, and it is working for you (and your
teachers), then pay for it rather than finding an alternative that
doesn't work as well. (I am not advocating not looking at other tools,
but rather staying with tools that work well.)

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School