Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Re: Adobe Lesson Plans

The best Adobe lessons are in the "Classroom in a Book" series. I've
taught the same applications as you are planning to teach since Aldus
owned Pagemaker and published the first "Classroom in a Book." Included
are lessons, fonts, and a CD with all start and final versions of each
exercise. The bonus is they are fun. Do yourself a favor and practice
each exercise and get a command of each exercise and you will fly
through the material. =20

-Sherrie

Sherrie Loveman
Director of Information Technology