Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Re: Schooley Mitchell

I have never used Schooley Mitchell, but based on years of dealing with
phone companies as an IT executive for companies as well as working at
MCI for almost 12 years, it is very easy to deal with them on price.
Just have the three or so that you like and trust and have them bid.
Almost 99% of the time, you'll be getting a nice discount.

Just a little aside - if your bill is over $1000 per month, you're in
the top 15% of customers and are highly coveted. If it's higher,
they'll do even more to keep your business, but I've never worked for a
phone company that offered lower costs on their own. It's been a couple
of years since I negotiated a telecommunications contract, but two
years ago, If it was in the higher usage ranges, you should be paying
less than $0.03 a minute, including long distance within the US.

Hope this helps...

www.castilleja.org
> Women Learning, Women Leading
> -------

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.

Matt Burkhardt, MSTM
President
Impari Systems, Inc.
Phone: (301) 644-3911