Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Re: Document Cameras

Here is the info I found when researching EMLO vs. Avermedia cameras.
Side by side, the Avermedia Avervision camera "wins." On the flip side,
SMART is rebranding the ELMO TT and it integrates into their Notebook
software.

The new avervision camera is the CT 150. It retails for approx. $600.
The pros of the avermedia camera over the elmo TT is that the avermedia
has a gooseneck (vs. elmo's rigid neck) and it is 3MP (vs. elmo's 1MP).

=20

We're planning on purchasing the avervision CT150 for our teachers this
summer.

~Jayme

Jayme Johnson
Director of Academic Technology