Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Re: ISED Grading Software

We have the whole Blackbaud package here. Mixed feelings about it.

Do any of you use it for scheduling? And I mean actually creating the
schedule, not just manually entering it.

Anthony Celentano
Director of Academic Computing Services=20
And School Counselor
Pope John XXIII High School
28 Andover Road
Sparta, New Jersey 07871