Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Re: Transferring VHS to DVD

What I am talking about is making a copy of a DVD movie or CD music.
Retaining the original and circulating the copy. When the copy is
damaged as happens when circulating we destroy the damaged copy and
make a new one from the original disk. We never circulate the
original only a copy of the original.

http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]

http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L