Monday, March 31, 2008

Re: Pixie 2

Another option to replace Kid Pix is Canvastic! (www.canvastic.com) I've
only seen the demo and don't actually use the program with students, but
it appears to offer many options for customization which make it
accessible and appropriate for early elementary through middle school. I
looked at Pixie but ruled it out based on its high cost. Currently, my
school is using KidPix Deluxe 3 from MacKiev. This is a far less buggy
and better supported version of KidPix than KidPix4 from Riverdeep.