Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Re: Online photo storage

We have a server set-up in house that has a software package "Extensis Port=
folio 5.0" installed on it. From within the building we use the software t=
o catalog. The server also is set-up for FTP access so I browse through th=
e file folders at home. I'm not sure if Portfolio supports remote access.

-Ray

Raymond T. Shay
Director of Web Communications
Director of Speech and Debate Program