Thursday, March 13, 2008

Re: Computer/Keyboarding Rubrics

I don't have any rubrics for keyboarding, but would be interested to see
what you find.

I do have rubrics for many other projects grades 3-6 that I would be
happy to share. Some projects include Microworlds/LOGO programming
grades 3 and 5 5; Travel project 5th grade; digital storytelling 6th
grade; hyperstudio or ppt landforms project 3rd grade; web
page/creative writing project 4th grade; social studies research project
4th grade.

If you're looking for another type of project, let me know. These are
the projects off the top of my head.

Good luck!
~Jayme

Jayme Johnson