Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Re: Schools using Drupal CMS for Extranets?

Cameron,

We are currently looking into using Drupal as a platform for
connecting our backend databases to our web site. Unless you have
someone on staff that understands PHP, MySQL and how to make the
needed connections to a variety of data sources I would recommend
working with an outside firm that understands your mission and goals.

We have been working closely with The Proof Group (http://

www.proofgroup.com/) for well over a year and I can recommend there
services without question. They do a great job at listening to what
your needs are and helping you move you school ahead.

If you have any specific questions please let me know.

Bill

William D. Stites, Jr.
Director of Technology
The Montclair Kimberley Academy