Thursday, March 20, 2008

Re: Programming Curriculum in Middle School

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the input. Processing is one of the programs I am looking at. =
will hold onto your email for future reference. I am hoping to get some
sabbatical time off to learn the programs and prepare a curriculum for
introducing the kids to this. If you have any lesson plans or some sort of
guide as to how you introduce processing to your students and would be
willing to share I would be most appreciative.

--=20
Carol :)

Carol Hoffman Sukoneck, IC=B3
Middle School Technology Coordinator