Monday, October 11, 2010

Re: technology courses

As I understand it, they're working with three or four octave electronic
keyboards connected to MacBooks over a USB connection. They're working on
music composition and performance, using GarageBand to store their work, I
believe. It's a once-a-week "enrichment" class, so it's fairly free-form, I
think. (Caveat emptor: I'm what is technically known as "musically
declined", so I'm not directly involved in this one. I can connect folks to
the teacher off-list if they're interested in all the gory details).

-- S

Seth Battis / sbattis@milkenschool.org / (310) 440-3500 x3806
Upper School Education Technology / Media Studies
http://faculty.milkenschool.org/sbattis
Milken Community High School / http://www.milkenschool.org

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Jayme Johnson <jjohnson@village-school.org