Friday, October 1, 2010

Re: Intro to Electronics for Lower School

I have used snap circuits with grades 1-3 and loved them They come in a wid=
variety of sizes and complexities... I would go for the biggest size you ca=
afford to give the kids lots of options. I had 4 dif kits- from the 30 piec=
kit up to 500 pieces. I also bought a snap circuit rover that the kids
loved. You will find that some pieces break and need to be replaced... but
not more than to be expected. It is a pain to put all the pieces back where
they belong- but necessary to maintain sanity.

Maureen