Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Re: Inquiry and Application forms

We use an inquiry and application system from
inRESONANCE<http://www.inresonance.com> called
Portal Web Services . I'm not sure if it is available as a stand-alone
product.

-----
Steve Taffee | Director of Strategic Projects
Castilleja School | staffee@castilleja.org
1310 Bryant Street | www.castilleja.org
Palo Alto, CA 94301 | taffee.edublogs.org
650.924.1040 (Google Voice)
Women Learning, Women Leading
<http://twitter.com/sjtaffee> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevetaffee>
You don't *really* need to print this do you?