Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Re: Financial responsibility

We have an agreement that employees sign that if damage is clearly caused
by negligence, they are responsible for the first $500 of replacement
(which is prorated over 3 years). In six years only two fac members have
had to pony up - in both cases it involved spilled liquids on the laptop
keyboard - one by the user and one by a 3 year old.
Deb

Debra Cusack
Director of Instructional Technology
The Gordon School