Saturday, July 31, 2010

Re: Wireless Options

Hi, Renee. I'll also vouch for the Aerohive units. We've deployed 30
AP120's this summer which are slowly replacing our controller-based
Cisco APs. The price point is very competitive and, as Barrett
mentioned, easy to work with. Another attraction is no single
point-of-failure that controller-based systems have. We've set up the
HiveManager in a virtual machine and have had zero issues with it.

I've dealt with their tech support on some minor issues, too, as well as
catching a bug. Their support is stellar and responsive.

I highly recommend them!

Regards,
Kory
St. Catherine's School