Thursday, July 1, 2010

Re: open source fundraising and development software

You might want to take a look at CiviCRM - does quite a bit. We just
installed it for a local theater company and their director of
fundraising felt that it's on par with a lot of the really expensive
packages he's worked with...

http://www.civicrm.org

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 12:32 -0400, Rebecca Malone wrote:

> We are looking to bring our fundraising into the database age, but on a
> shoestring budget. Does anyone have experience with open-source fundraising
> management programs? In particular, we are looking at a Filemaker-based
> option called eBase. Has anyone tried it?
> Thanks,
> Rebecca Malone
> Principal, St. Francis of Assisi
>
> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874 ]
> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.

Matt Burkhardt
Impari Systems, Inc.

mlb@imparisystems.com
http://www.imparisystems.com