Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Re: Combining Different Levels of French

Keep the classes as small as you can and a good French language teacher =
can handle the level of differentiation necessary.

Chris Delmar
Technology Program Director
Christ Episcopal School
109 South Washington Street
Rockville, MD 20850
301-424-6550
"How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some =
principles in his nature, which interest him in the fortune of others, =
and render their happiness necessary to him, though he derives nothing =
from it, except the pleasure of seeing it."
-Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments