Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Re: database solution for Summer Programs

We have a great Filemaker based system for our summer programs that we =
are extremely happy with. It from The Proof Group =
(http://www.proofgroup.com) who have an wealth of experience in this =
are. The system is not list on their web site, but if you contact them =
directly they will be able to get you information.

If you have any questions about the system and how we are using it feel =
free to contact me directly. I have been working with the Proof Group =
for years and they make the absolute best FileMaker base school system =
bar none.

William D. Stites, Jr.
Director of Technology
The Montclair Kimberley Academy
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
(P) 973-509-4595
(F) 973-509-4596
wstites@mka.org
http://www.mka.org
Twitter: wstites
Skype: billstites

On Jul 13, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Lorri Carroll wrote:

> We are looking for a database to maintain our summer programs rosters,
> attendance and billing. We currently use Blackbaud but do not need
> anything nearly this robust. We are looking for a small application
> (preferrably FileMaker and not too expensive) to run our Summer =
Programs
https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ]