Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Re: database solution for Summer Programs

Another plug for CampBrain. They're based in Canada. I've only called them once for support, and
the technician was able to help solve the problem in under a minute. It's Access-based, so no
need for a big SQL server (good or bad, depending on your perspective) and you can just drop the
installer in a shared network folder.