Thursday, July 29, 2010

Re: Classroom Bell System

When all is said and done the bells are for irresponsible adults, not =
the students. A good cloCk system is the "adult" thing to do, Imho.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2010, at 7:44 PM, Sister Elizabeth =
<sisterelizabeth@powhatans.org> wrote:

> I'll second the comment about Bell Commander - easy to setup and =
install and it works. We have a little piece of Beethoven for our =
dismissal bell.
>=20
> Sister Elizabeth
> Powhatan School
>=20
> I have been using BellCommander for about four years. Works exactly =
as
> advertised. Very flexible.
>=20
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Adrienne Hill wrote:
>=20
>> We are researching a system to operate our classroom bell system in =
our
>> Middle/Upper School. We have two different daily schedules (one for =
Middle
https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874]