Thursday, July 29, 2010

Re: classroom speaker recommendations

For just under $100 you can mount speakers in the ceiling and amp from =
your computer. We are using small Pyle amps (I am on vacation and can't =
remember the model) and 5in 60 watt speakers. Works very well for us. We =
mount speakers near the ceiling mounted projectors. Not a classroom =
theater experience, yet everyone can hear even in our bigger classrooms.=20=

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2010, at 1:55 PM, Kathleen Krcma <kkrcma@soink12.ksds.edu> =
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> We are looking to upgrade our classroom speakers, so teachers can =
easily
> share videotapes, dvds, and online videos with their classes. =
Currently
https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ]