Monday, July 5, 2010

Re: Websense vs Baracuda web filter

Carl,

I can't comment directly on either Websense or Barracuda.

If you're not already part of a educational purchasing consortium, you might
try joining something like www.oetc.org to get a deeper discount on
Websense. 3x the price for a Barracuda seems like quite a premium to pay
unless you are really unhappy with your current system.

Bill Perpelitt
Technology Director
Delphian School
http://www.Delphian.org/