Thursday, July 22, 2010

Re: Google Apps for Education Start Page Question

You cannot control what goes on the igoogle start page at present.

Many people disable the start page and have people sign in via a link to a
Google Sites page.

John

PS I am moving our school over to Google Apps this summer too - good luck!

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 9:02 AM, A forum for independent school educators <
ISED-L@listserv.syr.edu> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> A question for those of you who have gone down this path before me...
>
> If you enable the Start page is there any methodology to keep students from
> adding some of the inappropriate content (for a school) in Google's
> customization library or is this an all of none proposition?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Nelson
> Director of Information Technology