Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: offsite backup service

Hi Sherry,

Sorry for your loss.

I've been using Barracuda since last Fall. I have no complaints. Recently they just came out with an upgrade allowing it to backup open files.

The solution was cheaper than paying for another year of Backup Exec support. I also saved a bundle from not having to replace my Dell PowerVault and Backup exec server due to EOL support.

Regards,
Mike

Mike Pilsch
Network Administrator