Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: offsite backup service

Morning,

Add another satisfied Barracuda customer to the list.

We have been using their backup service since last winter and are very happy
with their solution. No more tapes!!!

The upfront cost for purchasing the appliance might be a deterrent. However,
the monthly cost of $50 per 100gb of cloud storage is more than worth it.
This is easily the least complicated backup/restore/disaster recovery
solution for an affordable expense.

Good luck with your search.

A.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Sherry Ward <sward@acdsnet.org> wrote:

> Hi all, hope your summer is going well. My backup server died this week
> and I'm looking at alternatives. Does anyone have a great backup service
> (offsite)? I'd love to get info including some idea of pricing so I can
> decide whether to replace this server, or just go hosted.
>

> thanks,
>
> sherry
>

> Sherry Ward
>
> Director of Technology