Friday, May 29, 2009

Re: Office 2007 Assessment Tool

We made that move two years ago. Those it looks different to start=2C it's=
very easy to move. We had an hour overview for everyone=2C and most did f=
ine. Some actually liked it better because it was so visual. A helpful re=
source is the getting started tab that you can download to add to the tabs =
of each program. It lets you see where you found the command in the older =
version and shows you were to find it now--very helpful.

=20

Judy Callahan

Tampa FL
=20
> Date: Fri=2C 29 May 2009 15:01:56 -0500
> From: sscott@spa.edu
> Subject: Office 2007 Assessment Tool
> To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>=20
> We are moving all of our faculty=2C staff=2C and students to Microsoft Of=
fice 2007 this summer. We are looking for an assessment tool to help determ=
ine the training needs for our support staff and=2C potentially=2C our teac=
hers and students. I have found one commercial site - eSkill - the has onli=
ne tests for various aspects of the different Office 2007 suite application=
s at a cost of about $25.00 per assessment. I am wondering if anyone has us=
ed this site or has another to recommend. We have a subscription to Atomic =
Learning and the ideal scenario would be an assessment tool that points the=
user to specific Atomic Learning videos for additional training.
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20
> Sue Scott
> Technology Director
> St. Paul Academy and Summit School
> 1712 Randolph Avenue
> St. Paul=2C MN 55105
> Phone: 651-696-1435
> http://www.spa.edu
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons=2C attributio=
n=2C non-commercial=2C share-alike license.
> RSS Feed=2C http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L

Hotmail=AE has ever-growing storage! Don=92t worry about storage limits.
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tuto=
rial_Storage1_052009=