Friday, May 22, 2009

Re: Authorized but cool senior pranks?

My favorite was when they took the contents of the upper school head's
office and exactly reconstructed it in the middle of the auditorium,
leaving his office filled with balloons. And yes, as class advisor, I
gave the word to the night janitor to leave them alone...

Norman Constantine wrote:
> My favorite prank ever was when the senior class put the Headmaster's school car in the library!
>
> My second favorite was when a senior class filled the main hallway of the school with thousands of dixie cups full of water....

This time for sure!
-Bullwinkle J. Moose
Vern Ceder, Director of Technology
Canterbury School, 3210 Smith Road, Ft Wayne, IN 46804
vceder@canterburyschool.org; 260-436-0746; FAX: 260-436-5137