Monday, May 18, 2009

Re: iphone/itouch

Thanks for bringing up that perspective, Bill. I have often thought about the reasons why people want to treat tech stuff as different from other media for what I'd consider behavioral issues. Granted that the new technologies allows these things to happen faster and covering a much larger area than before but fundamentally, they are still manifestations of human behavior.

I think policies should reflect the kind of behavior we expect from people to hold regardless of whether they're online or not.

Hoover Chan chan@sacredsf.org
Technology Director
Schools of the Sacred Heart
2222 Broadway St.