Monday, May 18, 2009

Re: An early web 3.0 search engine is out

Having read Worlfram about 6 years ago, this guy is amazing. Yes, he is on =
the edge of where we can go with information. The semantic nature of the we=
b along with the synergistic interactions of information will lead to some =
amazing tools to assist us in making meaning. One of the characteristics of=
expertise is the ability to spot patterns. As the volume of information we=
need to process to make meaning grows, the ability to visualize informatio=
n in meaningful ways to allow us to see emerging patterns resulting in the =
creation of new knowledge. This is going to be fun to watch and even more f=
un to experience.

Chris Bigenho
Director of Educational Technology
Greenhill School