Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Re: Inventory software

Hi Alex,

Checkout Web Help Desk. Works great for asset tracking, web based knowledg=
e base, trouble tickets, PO and component system for inventory management. =
Pretty good application that the developers are constantly listening to th=
eir userbase and updating. It is also has good maintenance history and use=
r history reporting.

www.webhelpdesk.com for more info.

Matt Pearson
Director of Technology, Security and Safety, MCDS