Thursday, May 28, 2009

Re: Antivirus Solution

We're currently using Sophos Antivirus, which works pretty well and has a m=
inimal system impact. I also use ESET's NOD32 for many clients and like it=
quite a bit. Both companies have very aggressive school / non-profit pric=
ing. Sophos has the added benefit of providing take-home licenses for your=
faculty.

---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@keyschool.org>
Computer Network Manager