Friday, May 22, 2009

Re: Authorized but cool senior pranks?

Hi Lorrie-

From my experience it seems that the ultimate goal of the "authorized
but cool" prank is to delay school. While I have seen some bad attempts
(chaining the hallway doors closed), the one that actually worked and
was clever was to take all the desks from the classrooms and move them
down to the track, neatly lined up around the edge of it. They then
took the keys to all the school pickup trucks so students and teachers
had to bring the chairs back up one by one...We missed at least first
period, if not second.

Another part of that same prank was to place alarm clocks throughout the
chapel that went off at various times during chapel service. That was
a clever class...

Good luck with yours!

Melissa Tredenick
Director of Technology