Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Re: Schools Using Wordpress

Jim Groom helped us set up our WPMU platform, which we are just
beginning to use. It's great to syndicate individual blogs into a
teacher's blog and pull RSS feeds from our school's webpage. Taking a
look at UMW's main page will show you the possibilities.
http://umwblogs.org
I am just beginning to see where we can go with this, and it's exciting.
Susan