Friday, March 27, 2009

Re: Looking for schools to visit - PA area - April 24th

Dave,
If you ever get an inexpensive Southwest flight to Nashville, Tennessee, we'd love to host you.
Joanne Mamenta

Joanne Mamenta
The Harpeth Hall School
Director of Communications/Public Relations
mamenta@harpethhall.org
615-346-0135
www.harpethhall.org
Teaching girls to think critically, lead confidently, and live honorably