Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Re: Online Courses Repost

We use a program called Accelerated Math, which allows you to customize and
individualize a math program for each student using the power of
technology...as we have students in the same class working at various rates
and grade levels. We use this through High School. The program goes
through calculus. This program does not replace the teacher...but wraps
around whatever program you are using...and helps the teacher to create,
track and modify the program.

We have also had students in HS use courses through Brigam Young University
online courses which worked out great. http://ce.byu.edu/is/site/

Jeanne Rice
Southern CT Hebrew Academy
www.schacademy.org