Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Re: Instructions/Guidelines for Students Creating Video Projects

I've used zamzar.com with success, as well as vixy.net. These work great =
for downloading clips from YouTube (simply paste the url in, and it =
creates a downloadable file in whatever format you'd like).

I prefer http://www.mediaconverter.org/. It's faster and works more =
consistently, but you're limited to 5 conversions per day (based on IP =
address).

>>> Beth Ritter-Guth <britterguth@hotchkiss.org> 3/30/2009 4:38 PM >>>
I am not sure if this is helpful, but a student can use http://zamzar.com =
to convert movies. It is easy and free.

Beth Lynne Ritter-Guth
Educational Communication and Technology Facilitator
The Hotchkiss School
11 Interlaken Road
Box 800
Lakeville, CT 06039