Sunday, March 29, 2009

Re: free alternative to basecamp

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> writes:
>Lorrie, Tracks is the closest thing to Basecamp that I've found that's open source. It's pretty nice, although the "jazziness" level isn't as high. The project-management capabilities are quite high. Take a look at their site here:
>http://getontracks.org/
>
>I used it a few versions ago with success.
>
>arvind

Wonderful! Thanks. That's a new one for me. I'll take a look.

Lorrie Jackson
Director of Communications and Marketing
Lausanne Collegiate School (Memphis, TN, USA)
901-474-1003
ljackson@lausanneschool.com
www.lausanneschool.com
Skype: lorriejackson
Twitter: lausanneschool or lorriej
Find Lausanne Collegiate School on Facebook!