Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Re: Library Acquisition Policy

Here's ours. It's a little outdated (the Kaskel Library no longer exists),
but we will merely be touching up this one:
https://www.hackleyschool.org/ftpimages/125/misc/misc_33663.pdf

Laura Pearle
Head Librarian
Hackley School
lpearle@gmail.com

A library is a fueling station for your mind. -- Steve Leveen