Thursday, March 19, 2009

Re: Email Addresses/Spam

Melissa,
We do list our email address of all faculty members on our website. In
the past, we used barracuda for spam prevention. At one point, only 85%
of spam was being caught this was not acceptable by my standards. So when
I dialed up the filter false positives started. We now use the Sophos
email firewall. I have been extremely happy with this product. While no
product is 100%, this one is about as close as you can get. My catch rate
is above 95%.

Brian Meeks ACTC, ACDT, A+
Network Administrator
The Paideia School