Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Re: Announcing the Independent School Cooperative

Hi Renee,

In discussions so far we are thinking of courses for both teachers and
students. It would really depend -to a great extent- on what courses
members of the cooperative want to offer. One possibility we've been
considering for teachers is a course about learning how to create an
online course.

Fred